The best right up front
By many accounts, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that’s why we invite you to enjoy it leisurely. Get the energy you need for your day ahead and join us in the Restaurant for a variety of breakfast delicacies featuring locally-sourced ingredients and products. The continental spread includes our freshly baked bread, fresh eggs, jams, honey and many more delicious offerings.
- Relaxed stay in generously-sized rooms and “heavenly” beds for a deep, regenerating sleep
- Priceless views of pristine meadows and mountains
- Generous LechZeit breakfast.
- A well-heated/airconditioned room for your wet outdoor gear post hiking/biking.
- Bike service station and free charging station for your E-Bike
- Secure locker room for bikes/skis or other equipment
- Tickets for biking, hiking, and cross-country skiing available at the reception
- Lounge area for relaxing, reading, activity planning or musing
- Free Wifi throughout the property
- Stylish bar-, lounge-, and restaurant concept
- Free hiking shuttle throughout the Lechtal valley (2-night minimum stay)
- During the summer, up- or download tickets to various mountain destinations/aerial trams (2-night minimum stay)
- Exciting and informative guided nature hikes/tours
For the Littles
Kids are natural explorers and The LechZeit is ideally situated in the midst of nature’s beauty of evergreen forests, flowering meadows and snow-capped mountains; an ideal location for your littles to naturally satisfy their curiosity. But there’s also much to explore right on the property: while our big guests enjoy the views on our sun-filled terrace, the kids can let off steam on the adjacent play structures. There are also cats, dogs, bunnies, ducks, geese and many other small critters to observe. To top it off, there’s an even larger play structure just a few steps down the road which entices children with slides, swings, and a large climbing wall.